To allow potential clients to learn what our mobile development teams can do, Azoft programmers sometimes do test jobs that are not always directly related to clients’ main projects and those solutions tend to start gathering digital dust in a dark corner of a hard disk right after they have been completed and reviewed. But we believe that any piece of code might be useful, so we brought back to life one of those projects and uploaded it to GitHub.
The photo list builds from a user's first 100 photos sorted by Likes.
Photo collage patterns.
Mobile collage maker: Feature overview
The photo collage function is simple: it allows to download 100 Instagram photos into an app, make a collage, and then save the result as an image. More details:
- All 100 photos are imported from one Instagram account;
- Users can search Instagram for a specific account by entering a nickname;
- The photo list builds from a user's first 100 photos sorted by Likes;
- The number of images in a collage is scalable, because the project uses Fabric;
- The app user can manually rotate images in the collage;
- Collage formats can be read automatically from a .plist file (iOS only);
- A collage preview is rendered in runtime.
Users can search Instagram for a specific account by entering a nickname.
- Android 2.3+: All devices
- iOS 7: iPhone; iPod touch (with 3.5–4-inch screen portrait orientation); iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad 2; iPad with retina display (portrait and landscape orientations)
Mobile collage maker: Use with Android
Developer: Mikhail Gurevich
Copy/paste the code from GitHub into your project.
Mobile collage maker: Use with iOS
Developer: Andrei Dirsha
Note: Do not open InstagramCollageMaker.xcodeproj.