Collection of Information
Azoft collects information to provide better services to its customers and to better understand the visitors to Azoft website and what content is of interest to them. Azoft collects information in the following ways:
- the information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, phone etc.) for the purpose of receiving the information about services and products;
- the information Azoft receives from your use of the Azoft website such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to Azoft website;
- location information when you use Azoft website as Azoft may collect and process information about your location. Azoft use various technologies and tools to determine location;
- the information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which Azoft may use for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity unless Azoft combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you;
- Azoft collects technical data from various third parties and public sources as, such as:
- analytics providers
- advertising networks
- search information providers
Other than as required by law, Azoft website does not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Azoft will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Azoft will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.
Sharing of Information
Azoft may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where Azoft believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
The Legal Basis of the Processing
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, Azoft’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which Azoft collects it.
However, Azoft will normally collect personal information from you only (a) where it needs the personal information to perform a contract with you, (b) where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, or (c) where it has your consent to do so. In some cases, Azoft may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which Azoft collects and uses your personal information, please contact Azoft using the contact details provided hereunder.
The Use of Information
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, Azoft considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which Azoft processes your personal information and whether it can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your data protection rights
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, you have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting Azoft using the contact details provided hereunder:
- Right of Access. You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are processed, and, where that is the case, you have the right to request and get access to that personal data.
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data and you have the right to provide additional personal data to complete any incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”). In certain cases, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing, applicable for a certain period and/or for certain situations.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive from us in a structured format your personal data and you have the right to (let) transmit such personal data to another controller.
- Right to Object. In certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including with regards to profiling. You have the right to object at further processing of your personal data in so far as such data have been collected for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to be Not Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Right to Filing Complaints. You have the right to file complaints with the applicable data protection authority on our processing of your personal data.
- Right to Compensation of Damages. In case we breach applicable legislation on the processing of your personal data, you have the right to claim damages from us for any damages such breach may cause with you.
Azoft Inc., (EIN 82-2864939),
211 E 7th St #620, Austin, TX 78701, USA