We work for
We have much interest in a long-term partnership with:
- Telecom IT Consultancies
- Telecom Product Suppliers
- Mobile Network Operators
- Virtual Mobile Network Operators
- Third-party value-added service providers
- Targeted specifically at inbound travelers, this user-friendly service motivates roaming subscribers to always stay with a network that treats them in a kid-glove manner.
- By providing a premium service, operator increases its inbound roaming ARPU.
- Ever had the problem of charging Premium Content to roamers? T-Portal provides all means to charge roaming subscribers on the VPMN side over MT SMS, CDR or CAMEL.
- T-Portal boosts packet internet usage (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS) by visiting customers, thus further adding to roaming ARPU.
- The solution is an operator’s value added service for tourists and roamers. It provides any kind of information for a specific location — hotels, flights, transportation, currency, etc.
- Highly customizable service which adjusts to interests and travel plans of a particular user.
- Provides intelligent promotion tools, which allow differentiate content pricing, run sales, set conditions for granting discounts on particular content to particular subscribers, and conduct complex mobile marketing campaigns.
- It enables dynamic adjustment of service delivery to every individual handset, helps users to advance their usage of their terminals and networks technologies.
- By detecting user's handset capabilities and their successful usage the solution suggests a choice of access methods (e.g. SMS/USSD, WAP, J2ME, iPhone, BlackBerry, Pocket PC/PDA, etc.) to the desired content.
Use T-Portal under your company brand or run co-branding with your regional roaming partners.
For more information and service request email us at: email@example.com