Azoft pays particular attention to the quality assurance activities and consider them to be an indispensable part of company’s everyday business process.
- Functionality tests
- Performance tests
- Usability tests (user interface & user documentation consistency)
- Reliability tests (structure & stress tests)
- Rigorous control: every phase of the product development life cycle undergoes a rigorous control performed by our QA team.
- Automation tools: our QA engineers have full command of both manual test performance and automation tools application methodologies.
- Detailed testing strategy: our general approach to the QA activities includes creation of a defined and detailed testing strategy. The testing strategy is normally an integral document, clearly describing the general plan and aims of the test activities. It also sets the test stages (unit, integration and system) and test types (function, performance, load, stress, etc.)
How to start?
Based on your requirements our professional engineers will make a technical proposal. The estimation service is free & usually takes 1-2 business days.
For more information and service request email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org