GPS Fleet Tracking
At Azoft, we develop and customize fleet tracking and management software to suit your needs at competitive prices. Our solutions are compatible with major GPS hardware, GLONASS hardware, cab tracking devices and other tracking instruments.
By using Teltonika FM1400 tracking units, we customize our GPS tracking software with an extensive set of positioning features to suit the requirements of our clients. Basic mission-critical functions are also supported by the software. In addition, the solution can be customized for cab tracking devices.
- Online Vehicle Tracking: Track any target vehicle using a web application. We offer custom development, re-engineering, and maintenance services.
- Back-end development: Manage orders and their related documents, schedule and track deliveries
- Mapping: Using ESRI ArcGIS Server, we provide comprehensive and detailed mapping using Pepperwhite Maps, Yahoo Maps, Google Maps, and client's custom maps.
- Dispatching: We provide real-time 2-way dispatch-driver communication. Trucks can be tracked and mapped. Truck load and task-to-driver pushing engine are also logged by the software.
- Routing: Determine optimal route between two points, taking into consideration of toll-collecting booths, weather conditions, state and country border crossing
- Reporting: Apart from mapping and tracking the vehicle, the software also keeps track of the journey, geo-zones, vehicle utilization, fuel consumption, speed violations, CANbus, and others
- Geo-fencing: The software also provides timely information on zones, notifications and other reports.
- Mobile Clients: Developing custom mobile apps for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, Sim Toolkit
How to start?
Based on your requirements (or mock-ups) our professional engineers will make a technical proposal. The estimation service is free & usually takes 1-2 business days.
For more information and service request email us at: email@example.com