Most telecom service providers require implementation and continual maintenance of operational and business systems to support processes such as provisioning, network inventory maintenance, configuring network components, etc. Azoft provides a range of B/OSS related services, including consulting, custom development, re-engineering, data migration, and much more.
- Amdocs Cramer implementaion, development and customization
- Developing custom OSS/BSS components and tools
- Thorough analysis of existing systems and reports about inconsistencies and vulnerabilities
- Building solutions for any equipment provision (VoIP servers, WiMAX equipment, etc.)
- Integrating user provisioning solutions with billing systems, CRM, etc.
- Custom telecom billing solutions, mediation
- Fault reporting available with full report generation
- Collecting, correlating and storing real-time OSS network inventory alarms
- Customer self-management, rights management, virtual ISPs and affiliates setup & management
- Value-added services development & integration
- Telecom CRM & Help Desk Solutions
On-site Project Management
Usually, Azoft's telecom projects require in-depth analysis of client's existing systems. To ensure maximum efficiency and improved communication our project manager can work at your location in close collaboration with your in-house employees to gather requirements and mediate them to our Russian R&D department, and then deliver detailed reporting while monitoring the development process.
For more information and service request email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org