Our client is one of the leading European suppliers of mobile banking solutions. It provides banking systems with new approaches to make mobile banking more convenient to customers.
To develop a mobile solution
for iOS and Android platforms, including all necessary mobile banking functionality. Our client was planning to market this application to several different banks, therefore the solution should include tools for easy customization.
Azoft developed iPhone and Android applications to provide mobile users with access to banking services via their smartphones. With this mobile solution, users can do any of the following:
- Access information about checking and credit accounts
- Submit an application for a loan
- View transaction history and see remaining balance
- Send money transfers, including mobile phone top-up, paying credit card bills, paying insurance bills and much more.
- Buy foreign currency and learn latest currency exchange rates & financial news
- Subscription service
- View ATM and branch locations on map
- Make phone calls or send messages to the nearest branch or contact customer services directly from the application
The system includes many complex back-end services, integrated with one another. To ensure proper data exchange between them we used J2EE as a platform for the development. It ensures correct execution of all system components and eases implementation. Besides the platform allows for easy customization, so the application can be tailored to individual needs of a particular bank.
iOS 5/6/7, Android 2/3/4, J2EE
The resulting mobile banking solution is very easy to use, provides lots of features, and can be easily customized. In other words, our client's requirements were successfully met. Once the development process was completed, our client began marketing this solution to major banks. This mobile banking solution is now being used by several banks in Western Europe and Russia. From time to time, the client turns to Azoft for developing additional functionality and working on application updates.